|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Attn: this is NOT a remote position
RemacUSA, Inc.& DemoUSA, Inc. - sister companies - are seeking an experienced Demolition/Construction Cost Estimator to work closely with the President & CEO estimating a wide array of projects ranging from:
1. Demolition - interior, whole buildings, selective, etc.
2. Supporting construction efforts
4. Lead & asbestos abatement
5. General site restoration
6. Stream & earth restoration
The primary focus of this position is to estimate demolition projects.
In addition to estimating, our candidate MUST BE highly skilled in the following areas:
1. Interfacing with new and established suppliers, vendors & subcontractors
2. Skilled and proficient of Microsoft Applications (Office Suites - Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
3. Must have working experience using software such as ISQFT, and other plans/drawings software
4. Preparing reports of all kinds for both in-house purposes and for clients, etc.
5. Participating in job P&L analysis, including mid-performance and the final job P&L's
6. Participating in change order negotiations
7. A deep and genuine consideration and involvement in administrative organization
Note: It is highly desirable that the estimator hired has significant actual field experience and has not just sat in an office the very large majority of the time!
A few considerations:
1. Visit job sites that are underway or that you have estimated
2. Will always attend pre-bid meetings
3. Must live NO MORE than 60 minutes from Potomac Maryland
Licenses in asbestos abatement, VA Contractor's license, etc. - is a strong plus.
This is a high-level position with a considerable amount of responsibility.
Benefits: health insurance and 401K plan.
Hours start at 7am
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 85-100K / year
Work at the office in Potomac, MD, 5 days a week
Please reply to this ad, or email Asta, REMAC's recruiter, at: (remove the space), please do not forget to attach a resume and include a phone Nr!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year + benefits