|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
WHO WE ARE
Supported by more than 3,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges. To learn more, visit .
ARCHITECTURE & BUILDING ENGINEERING PRACTICE
Michael Baker International seamlessly integrates all our service offerings - architecture, planning, landscape architecture, engineering and management - to solve client challenges from multiple vantage points, providing unsurpassed holistic, sustainable, and innovative solutions. From high-profile, high-image landmarks to low-cost, utilitarian solutions, our professionals know how to balance image and cost appropriately for each unique situation. At Michael Baker International, we believe that the beauty of a project resides both in performance and aesthetics - "success" to us is measured by functionality, value, and exceeding clients' expectations to "Make a Difference." This position offers the opportunity to live and work in the great weather, mountains, and outdoor playground of Utah, and be an integral part of the Salt Lake City Michael Baker A/E team. Our team has been and is currently designing a wide array of interesting projects, including new F-35 Hangars, pilot training facilities, State Library rehabilitation, petrol-chemical facilities, and new hotels. Our multi-discipline team works together to deliver the complete package of Architecture, Civil, Structures, Mechanical, and Electrical/Communications. Our team is also executing these projects using cloud hosted B.I.M. techniques, the most innovative design and construction delivery method in use today. This process encourages collaboration within the design team and with the builder (contractor).
Michael Baker International is seeking a Cybersecurity Technical Manager to join either our Midvale/Salt Lake City, Utah or Denver, Colorado office. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with responsibilities including, management, business development, design and documentation for a broad range of project types. With a current focus on growing Federal, Department of Defense, and International project opportunities, along with market-driven diversification including Healthcare, Transit, and Adaptive Re-Use, candidate will work in multi-disciplinary, collaborative project design teams with architects, interior designers, civil engineers, and building systems engineers. Candidate must demonstrate creative problem-solving, initiative to learn new concepts, organizational skills, an ability to work in a team environment with licensed electrical engineers, and a basic understanding of construction documents, facility-related Cybersecurity standards and constructability. The successful candidate will develop comprehensive Cybersecurity information and communications technology (ICT) systems designs for buildings including but not limited to telecommunications and facility related control systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Information Security, or Engineering required
- 10-15 years of experience in Cybersecurity related design and/or management
- 5+ years direct experience specializing in DoD RMF procedures and processes desired
- Experience specializing in Government UFC, UFGS, and NIST standards highly desired
- Minimum of DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certification(s) (i.e., Security+, GSEC, SSCP, etc) required
- CISSP credential preferred but not required
- Experience with DoD Authorization to Operate (ATO) Processes and Procedures preferred
- Knowledge and experience with industry best practices, security standards, policies, and standards including NIST SP 800-53 rev4, SP 800-82 rev2, FIPS-199, FIPS-200, etc.
- Strong understanding of IT security infrastructure technologies and Facility-Related Control System technologies and functionalities.
- Detailed knowledge of Unified Facilities Criteria related to DoD is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and Autodesk Revit/AutoCAD. Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) preferred
- Effective visual/verbal communication skills are essential. Candidate should possess a proficient understanding of interrelationships among design/engineering disciplines, clients, and constructors
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- US Citizen, eligible for security clearance
- Available for periodic travel
The general salary range for this position is $115,000-$138,000. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate. This role is also eligible for a discretionary bonus based upon corporate and individual performance.
This is a remote position for candidates located and authorized to work in the United States.