|Location||Not Specified, Georgia|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Are you passionate about employee communications and want to be a part of a growing team? We are seeking top talent to join our Communications department with the opportunity to make an immediate impact!
The Rollins Corporate Communications team is expanding to support a growing organization.
Our Communications Manager will serve as a hands-on communicator, business partner, and consultative advisor to Rollins' various stakeholders. The ideal candidate is an effective and creative writer with experience in internal and executive communications, with strong storytelling abilities.
The candidate selected will work cross-functionally to support the achievement of our company priorities; raise employee engagement; drive diversity initiatives; and possess expertise in working with multiple communications channels to deliver educational and engaging content.
This role is primarily focused on internal/ employee-facing communications with approximately 10-20% of the role involving external communications.
The Experience You Will Bring (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience writing in a corporate environment with strong knowledge of corporate communications channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to create content on behalf of business leaders in a variety of styles, with a strong, adaptable voice
- Proficient user of internal communications software and tools, including email marketing, intranet content management systems, and other channels
- Experience leading and executing digital communications strategies, including intranet sites, print campaigns, email, social media and/or mobile communication
- High proficiency with MS Office, with advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- A challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid Time Off
Work Environment: Opportunity for hybrid office and home-based working arrangements once onboarded and trained. Our corporate office is located conveniently in Atlanta (Buckhead area).
Rollins, Inc., is a global consumer and commercial service company. Our brands provide accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Rollins is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and has over 800 locations worldwide, 16,000 employees and reaches over$2B Revenues annually (NYSE: ROL).
The core business is operated through our wholly owned subsidiaries, the largest companies include Orkin US, HomeTeam Pest Defense, Clark Pest Control, Orkin Canada, Western Pest Services, Northwest Exterminating and TruTech Wildlife.
The MISSION of Rollins is to empower our brands to focus on best serving their employees and customers.
Voted Top Workplaces 6 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Learn more here
Rollins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer