|Location||King Of Prussia|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for a Controller who will be hands on for a rapidly growing client in King of Prussia area. This key position will have high visibility and provide valuable input into company decisions and strategies. You will manage all daily accounting duties and functions in this hands-on role. The company is in the professional services industry and is working in the office.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly financial statements, as well as annual reports.
- Responsible for AP, AR, Payroll, chart of accounts.
- Manage staff members daily.
- Manage cash flow and all appropriate cash flow analysis.
- Provide monthly variance analysis and reports to management.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provide all information as needed to external auditors.
- Prepare budgets working with various departments and present recommended budget plans.
- Assure income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns.
- Drive processes and procedures to provide more efficient financial reporting.
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 8 years of managerial accounting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Strong excel skills with pivot tables and v-lookups