|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
Immediate full-time opportunity available for a Contract Manager position for an experienced professional in the area of compliance and quality assurance.
Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and should have experience with compliance and quality assurance. Candidates must be willing to travel throughout Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.
The individual will be responsible for contract compliance of state and federal funded programs and services offered by agencies contracted with the Alliance. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and critiquing proposals submitted during a competitive bidding process (RFP)
- Provider monitoring to include reviewing policies and procedures, client satisfaction interviews, service sampling, outcome measures, and program spending.
- Preparing various reports for management and the Department of Elder Affairs that include contract performance and/or recommendations for amendments, as well as, non-compliance issues.
- Providing ongoing technical assistance and training related to services and program administration.
- Serving as liaison between the Alliance and providers related to ongoing contract management.
- Coordinating service provider training, as needed, to ensure that new policy clearances issued by the State are communicated appropriately.
- Maintaining constant open lines of communication with service providers and keeps abreast of unusual client incidents and provides guidance.
- Conducting presentations and trainings for contracted providers on program policies and requirements, as needed.
Educational and Skills requirements
- Bachelor's in Human or Social Service Work or related human services field plus (3) years' experience in aging services required. Years of experience may substitute degree.
- Experience in case management, social services, or contract management preferred
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detailed oriented
- The ability to apply new concepts quickly