|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Heavy civil construction firm is seeking a full-time, experienced Construction Site Superintendent to join their successful team to assist working on an extensive clearing and sediment removal project.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Anderson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, a Civil Construction company that supports federal projects, is seeking a Construction Superintendent to join their growing team! Client has a solid reputation and prides themselves on repeat customers. Small company feel on large projects. Excellent opportunity for long term career growth!
Why join us?
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Exercise direct supervision over laborers and craftsmen.
- Responsible for directing assigned segment of project.
- Identifies and reports problems in the assigned area.
- Recommends appropriate corrective actions.
- Must understand construction processes and develop auditing procedures.
- Coordinate and communicate with foremen of work crews, as well as subcontractors, to manage the execution of work on site, simultaneously.
- Review work progress daily and complete written report for remote Project Manager.
- Ensure work is meeting contractual requirements and quality expectations
- Implement corrective action as needed.
- Supervise subcontractors and ensure work is progressing according to contractual requirements.
- Coordinate the work schedule with Project Manager and client and request changes in advance, if needed.
- Coordinate with client for formal Quality Control/Quality Assurance reviews associated with acceptance of work.
- Coordinate staffing needs, vehicle permits, and personnel passes for all project personnel.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with client and subcontractors.
- OSHA 10, 30 (Required)
- Entry level Superintendent with 5 years' experience as Construction Foreman (Required)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to read, interpret, and adhere to contracts, maps, and protocol
- Ability to use GPS to confirm work boundaries and locations
- Ability to lead and to work collaboratively with team and independently
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required and in extreme weather
- Ability to work outside in remote locations for majority of day
- Ability to operate heavy and light equipment and 4WD vehicle on rough terrain
- U. S. Citizenship and ability to pass background check
- Military service or experience working on military installations (Preferred)
- Experience with federal contracts and/or union work (Preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.