|Location||Hilton Head Island, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Our Geotechnical Services Group based in Hilton Head , SC is for a Construction Materials Testing (CMT) Field Technician to assist with observations, inspections and tests of building construction projects
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Field observation, inspection, testing and sampling of soil, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, and asphalt pavement
- Documentation in accordance with good engineering practice and applicable building codes
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field testing of soils, aggregate, concrete, asphalt, and masonry
- Must have current certification in at least one of the following, ACI, NICET, ICC, SCDOT
- Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills are preferred
- Able and willing to travel and work outdoors at job sites
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.