|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
raSmith is a multi-disciplinary consulting civil engineering and land surveying firm. Our public and private clients come to us for creative and effective solutions for their projects. We work on projects nationwide from our seven locations in Wisconsin, Illinois and California.
At raSmith, our culture is focused on client service, quality and innovation. We strongly believe in work/life balance and employee development. These attributes and our family friendly atmosphere have led us to receive numerous awards for both innovative projects as well as local and national recognition as a Top Employer.
We are looking for a Construction Inspector to join our team. A successful candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience in municipal or DOT roadways and underground utility projects.
Construction Inspector (Roadway/Utilities) Requirements
- Successful candidates will have previous foreman, tradesman, contractor or inspection experience on either DOT or municipal roadway or underground utility projects.
- 3 or more years of construction inspection in municipal or DOT roadway and underground utility projects.
- Prior Experience monitoring the activities of contractors on construction sites and the construction process to verify that work completed is in accordance with contract documents.
- Responsibilities also include maintaining and submitting inspection reports on a daily basis.
- It is preferred that candidates have some computer experience and some survey experience.
Construction Inspector (Roadway/Utilities) Benefits
We are dedicated to finding quality candidates and we offer a competitive compensation plan and excellent benefit package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, including a Health Savings Account option and Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday programs
- 401k Plan with immediate employee participation and a generous Company Match
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition and Professional Licensure/Certification Reimbursement program
We are proud to be an EOE/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disabled employer.
You are invited to visit our website at to learn more about our firm and see some project examples, videos and testimonials.