|Location||Horseheads, New York|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of completions operations activities.
- Is the primary contact with the site-based completions, workover or abandonment operations contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Keeps the Completions Superintendent informed about issues relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
- Coordinates resources for the execution team.
- Ensuring that operations comply with company Standards.
- Lead all pre-job safety meetings and ensure that company safety and culture standards are at the forefront of all operations.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures and practices being continuously enforced and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses. Ensure that operational procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure changes to programs are risk assessed and risks mitigated and communicated to the workforce.
- Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct the operations.
- Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
- Prepare and/or review the daily activity reports for activities.
- Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
- Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
- Ensure on site inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies for a smooth ongoing operation.
- Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up.
- Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
- Ensures that the handover process between the various teams is effective.
years of relevant experienc
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.