|Date Posted||July 28, 2022|
Commercial roofing experience is required to be considered for this position.
Nations Roof is one of the largest commercial roofing contractors in the nation and currently ranked in Roofing Contractor magazine s 2021 list of the "Top 100 Roofing Contractors". Our projects range in scope from large-scale new construction to complete tear-offs, re-roofing and renovations of existing building exteriors, and on-going roof maintenance, inspection, and repairs of all major commercial roof systems.
Position is based out of Cleveland, OH.
Purpose: Hands-on, customer focused and able to survey existing roof conditions, investigate and diagnose leaks, provide accurate cost estimates for small scope repair work, and make warranted roof repairs on various types of commercial roof systems as required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine roof inspections and maintain manufacture warranties
- Diagnose and preform leak repairs on commercial/industrial roofing projects
- Lead and train assigned helper(s) in proper repair and small scope construction of a variety of commercial roofs - ex. Single Ply's EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up and Modified Roof Systems, etc.
- Accurate record keeping - Time and material
- Represent the company and interact with others in an honest, ethical, and professional manner at all times
- Commercial roofing experience (BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems)
- Lead and train helpers in a small team environment
- Ability to identify and solve technical field application problems
- Daily reporting and adhere to job-site safety and OSHA requirements
- Must have good communication skills both with customer and coworkers
- Willing to be trained and use company software
- Valid driver s license and insurable driving record
- Basic computer and Smart Phone skills
- Ability to travel locally when required
- 5+ years roofing production supervision experience
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish)
Premium Industry Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Hourly Pay Rate (Knowledge and experience based)
- Company Van, Phone and Computer
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid professional OSHA training and applicable Pro Certifications
If you like working with your hands and have roofing industry experience, Apply Online or CALL if you do not have a resume.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR