|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Well Services (WS) Field Specialist - Coiled Tubing is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable Product and Service Delivery to Customers. The WS Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of Coiled Tubing experience
- Offshore field experience, preferrably in the Gulf of Mexico
- 2 to 3-year technical college Associate Degree.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.