|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Coiled Tubing Operator works with the operation of Coiled Tubing equipment including rig-up and rig-down, performing maintenance, maintaining, and submitting drivers' logs and timesheets in a timely fashion and making sure required safety and operational procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always observe company safety rules, including keeping workspaces and vehicles clean and free of safety hazards and utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Promote and participate in all required safety, compliance, and certifications programs.
- Maintain all required logbooks and inspection reports.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections. Fuel and service units as needed. Clean, repair and prepare equipment for future jobs.
- Maintain assigned equipment and perform daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements. Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Operate equipment without supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor well control parameters and calculations before and during job operations.
- Practice and promote safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform rig-up and rig-down procedures.
- Class A CDL; Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug screen and Motor Vehicle (MVR) screen in accordance with DOT regulations