|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The CT Helper is responsible for assisting the coil tubing operator and other rig personnel in the operation of coiled tubing equipment, including rig up and rig down.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in rig up and rig down.
- Assist in operating all equipment.
- Maintain all assigned equipment and report deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Assist in the operation of equipment under direct supervision and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform rig-up and rig-down procedures.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections. Fuel and service units as needed.
- Promote and participate in all required safety, compliance and certifications programs.
- Maintain all required logbooks and inspection reports.
- 0-3 years relevant experience.
- Valid Class A CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsements or ability to obtain.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical.