|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Coca Cola Consolidated - Diesel Maintenance Technician - Dayton, OH
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (CCCI),is the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet mechanics service external customers as well as CCCI fleet equipment.Techniciansare employed by Coca Cola Consolidated,Inc and managed by Red Classic Transit, LLC.
If you want to advance your mechanic career withCoca Cola Consolidated, apply today! Job Perks:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Annual Safety Bonuses
- Outstanding Medical/Vision/Dental benefits
- Paid vacation & holiday
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Uniforms, work boots & safety glasses provided
- 401K & Stock Purchase eligibility
- Direct Deposit
Current Open Positions & Shifts:
- Diesel Maintenance Technician (A): Rate $28.30/hr
- 1 st shift Mon - Fri, 7am - 3:30pm
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of medium to heavy duty diesel truck engines, possess high level diagnostic /troubleshooting skills, an understanding of how internal combustion gas and diesel engines work, as well as able to identify main components. Must possess computer proficiency, strong communication and problem-solving skills and strong training and team facilitation skills.
- Diesel Maintenance Technician (B): Rate $27.85/hr
- 2 nd shift: Mon - Fri, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all structural, body and mechanic parts of a heavy-duty diesel truck. Must be proficient with brakes, drivelines, and mechanical engine components on tractors. Strong electrical experience with the ability to diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and including emissions and engine components. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Class A/B License preferred for some positions
- DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
Coca Cola Consoldiatedis an Equal Opportunity Employer.