|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Do you have experience with Mazak, Mazatrol, DMG, G-Code, Puma, Doosan or Fanuc? If you do, let's talk!
Weatherford is hiring for CNC Machinists to join our team for our Huntsville facility. This is a hands' on, rewarding role where you will be producing quality and efficient products and tools for the oil and gas industry. You'll be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provides training on our machines, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Fabricate and modify tools and equipment.
- Operate metalworking machine tools, such as lathe, milling machine, shaper, or grinder to machine parts to specifications.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Install repaired parts into equipment and operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Cut and shape sheet metal and heat and bend metal to specified shape.
- Recut and repair A.P.I. connections.
- Provide leadership and training to Machinist I and II's.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3+ years experience in CNC Machining
- Extensive ability and knowledge of operating hollow spindle lathe, rotary drill press and various hand tools such as grinders, debur, etc.
- Use and read basic measuring tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to drive/operate loader and forklift
- Mazak Experience
- Night Shift Position. Shift Differential is Paid for Night Shift