|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Bulk Plant Operator is responsible for ensuring the blend of chemicals and other materials is accurate and processed in appropriate amounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Bulk Plant is always in good working order.
- Ensure that the blending of materials is completed in a systematic and timely manner per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Precisely measure components used in the mixing and blending operations.
- Calculate quantities, volumes and weights.
- Follow all established mixture requirements.
- Comply with all applicable ISO procedures.
- Complete daily log sheets for bulk plant operations.
- Document all maintenance activities.
- Blend and mix all bulk products for delivery to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Perform calculations to determine appropriate mixtures, weights and volumes to meet order specifications.
- Package bulk, drum and pail products.
- Measure the appropriate amount of raw material to meet order specifications.
- Package and label finished products per the order requirements.
- Perform daily inspections of mixing / blending, measuring and materials handling equipment.
- Assist with physical inventory counts and processes.
- Receiving incoming materials shipments.
- Operating vehicles used for transporting bulk products to the well site in accordance with company policies.
- Utilizing materials handling equipment such as loaders, forklifts and pallet jacks to move materials within the plant.
- Completing all required paperwork.
- Ensure all products are properly loaded for shipment.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner.
- Ensure the disposal of materials is handled in a safe manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on plant equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Class A CDL with HazMat Airbrake endorsemen