|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
NOVA Engineering is hiring both Residential 1 & 2 Family Dwelling Building Code Inspectors and Commercial MEP Inspectors in the Lakeland (Polk County) and Orlando metropolitan statistical areas. The inspector should be well-versed in the following residential inspections: Building/Structural (Masonry & Frame), Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical.
In addition to our welcoming company culture and competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy the below benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental and vision
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Certification reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Company-observed paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Other supplemental benefit offerings including long-term disability, critical illness, accident and identity theft protection
- 401K retirement with company matching of 50% on the first 6% of employee contributions
- Wellness program with incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Use of take-home Company Vehicle for daily travel to work sites
- State of FL Residential Building Inspector license (1 & 2 Family Dwelling)
- Five (5)+ years' experience is needed for licensing eligibility as a registered or certified state general, building, or residential contractor (or as a job superintendent or project manager).
- Valid Driver's license
NOVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. NOVA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.