|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
At Anser Advisory, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
If you are a Construction Project Manager, with experience doing Aviation/Airport projects, we would love to talk with you! Must have 10-15+ years of experience, and some CMAR experience. A PE or PMP or CCM is a plus. Come and join our growing Aviation Team!
* The Terminal Program/Project Manager will work on behalf of Anser and the client. Assumes role on projects as the client's advisor and/or project manager
* Act as planning and/or design extension of staff for the airport. Liaises and coordinates with airport staff, contractors, architects, engineers, inspectors, consultants, stakeholders and airport staff.
* Experience in Airport terminal design and construction. Experience in Construction Administration, Construction Management and Program/Project Management
* Fundamental knowledge of aviation, airport operations and airline management are required.
* Possesses a thorough knowledge of architecture/engineering practice with emphasis on design, construction methods, value engineering, high-level planning, integration of systems, building costs/codes, commissioning, and advisory services.
* Assist airports with formulating and implementing their capital program by understanding the challenges and unique operational characteristics of the airport environment
* Significant experience with Construction Manager at Risk delivery method
* Demonstrable establishment of collaborative relationships with stakeholders involved in planning, design, and the construction of airport facilities
* Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation an operation
* Works proactively with the contractor and client to identify construction interfaces, risks and the mitigation of threat during construction to the project
* Able to interpret and utilize schedule information, performance metrics, and financial data
* Demonstrated knowledge, ability and experience with Project Controls software
* Manages multiple projects while coordinating all aspects of assigned projects, as well as stakeholders as required.
* Expected to work closely with all stakeholders at an airport including but not limited to airlines, tenants, executives, municipal officials, etc.
* Actively manages schedules, programs, communications, various administrative tasks and prepares documentation as required
* Responsible for adhering to and developing client standards.
* Excellent people management skills and ability to converse and communicate with all levels of staff, including executive-level discussions and presentations to all levels of the organization.
* Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
* Ability to execute and deliver projects within budget and schedule.
* Able to communicate effectively internally and externally.
* Build and maintain exceptional relationships at all levels within the organization and with clients.
* Ability to lead and work in a team environment or independently.
* Ability to lead others or self-start as required.
* Ability to take initiative and make sound decisions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field.
* 10-15+ years of experience.
* Preferred qualifications include PE license, PMP, CCM and/or AIA certification
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; adaptable.
* Prior experience in airport related projects.
* Significant experience with leading project(s) utilizing Construction Manager at Risk delivery method
Communication and TeamworkDecision-MakingExceptional CommunicationDetail Oriented and DependablePresentation Skills: Verbal & Digital (Ability to create presentations, graphics, charts, etc. that explain topics effectively)Self-startingEfficient/Time-ManagementProblem Solving and Data AnalysisPrioritization and MultitaskingStrong Computer Skills (e.g.Microsoft Products like Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, PowerPoint)Operate Office Equipment Familiar with Accounting Software/Databases/termsReconciliations and Forecasting
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes our firm stronger. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients. We also support professional for our staff and celebrate their accomplishments.
Simply put, our firm is better...because of the people we work with.