|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Parts Counter | Parts Advisor
Sternberg Automotive Group is looking for a Chrysler Parts Counter | Parts Advisor to join our team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Start your career with Chrysler today!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
We are committed to serving all our customers' sales and after-sales needs with an extensive network of over 2,500 dealerships nationwide. We believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Across all brands, we strive to be a company recognized as a catalyst of innovation. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled professionals along the way. Join the Chrysler family - apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
What will you do?
The Parts Counter Person | Parts Advisor is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Counter | Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts, and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handle parts payment collection and make sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Work directly with customers and provide exceptional customer service, keeping them informed on the status of their parts order
- Package and ship parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and complete the appropriate record keeping
- Refer to parts manuals to identify the right part(s) for the make, model, and year of vehicles being serviced
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in an auto parts sales role highly preferred
- Chrysler parts knowledge and experience highly preferred
- Extensive customer facing sales experience with an automotive background will be considered
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining an elevated level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Parts Counter Person | Parts Advisor with Chrysler today.