|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Implement programs and processes to ensure that the optimal life of plant assets is achieved reducing maintenance cost machine downtime and improving equipment reliability.
- Plan maintenance jobs and create required Job Information Packages through work orders in ARM including providing cost estimates include labor materials and outside contractor service for each order and ensuring parts availability support crafts and parts lists for successful job completion.
- Effectively communicate activities and objectives to plant management in an effort to receive input and acquire support.
- Determine predictive maintenance by analyzing data collected and input from ARM on key process indicators.
- Support all other plant project and process initiatives as assigned
- Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policies/programs within Department responsibilities.
- An undergraduate degree in a technical field preferably mechanical electrical or reliability engineering with at least 1-3 years of experience with strong manufacturing exposure.
- Must have computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Applications such Word and Excel.
- Database experience is a plus.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with management and craft personnel.
- Must have strong planning and organization skills be detail oriented and have the ability to identify problems and make recommendations.
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.