|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our Inventory Manager is responsible for managing and directing the activities of employees engaged in inventory control. Day to day you will analyze and reconcile inventory record discrepancies as well as recommending measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage and direct the timely preparation and processing of work orders, including issues, verification of variances, work order completion, pass to stock and work order closing.
- Recommend the replenishment of inventory as required by production schedules and or customer orders while minimizing inventory and carrying cost.
- Recommend measurers to continually improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
- Analyze and resolve work issues, or assist employees in resolving work issues.
- Train staff, evaluate employee performance and recommend promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action using company guidelines.
- Periodically compare inventory levels with office records or computes figures from sales, equipment, shipping, production, purchase, or stock records to obtain current theoretical Periodically verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and recommend adjustment of the errors in computation or count. Investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
- Compile information on receipt or disbursement of goods and/or inventory and assist with the computation of inventory balance.
- Prepare reports of inventory balance, prices, and shortages.
- Understand and enforce the Weatherford Safety Policy and safety regulations.
- Assist the Operations Manager with other assignments as required by both external and internal Customers, Senior Management and Local Management within the physical constraints of the Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Have 6 plus years of Inventory Managment experience.
- Have 3 years of supervisory expeirence.
- Managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- Be able to to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Be able to travle 20 to 30% of the time.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little supervision.
- Computer skills utilizing proprietary systems such as JDE, Windchill, etc.