|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Our client is looking for an experience accounting professional to join there general contracting company as an Accounting Manager. They are looking for someone with industry experience who is ready to oversee a small team and manage the day-to-day accounting functions.
- Mange a small team of 3 in accounting as well as mentor and train team members
- Oversee the month-end closing process for the Portland location
- Maintain the general leger and chart of accounts
- Look for ways to improve established processes and find ways to automate manual processes
- Prepare both monthly and yearly financial statements for the Portland location
- Gather necessary materials for the annual audit
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- 5+ years of accounting experience within the architecture, engineering, or construction industries
- 2+ years of management experience leading a small team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities
- The company offers a wide range of benefits including 3 weeks of PTO to start, 7 paid holidays, and health insurance. Company also has 5% 401k match and an ESOP program.