- Job Categories:Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:dcp Midstream
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: dcp Midstream and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Mining / Oil / Gas and the jobs location is in the state of Texas at the city Goldsmith, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 79741
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
- Performs Startup, Shutdown, and operation of a variety of gas plant equipment including
- Gas compression, Cryogenic processing unit (including helium extraction), NGL Fractionator, Liquid handling systems, dehydration systems
- Treatment systems such as amine, glycol, Sulphur Recovery Unit, etc.
- Utility systems such as cooling towers, boilers, furnaces, hot oil, waste heat, Thermal Oxidizer, etc.
- Operate storage and truck racks (such as condensate, wastewater, etc)
- Work with others to optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
- Responds to alarms and problems within the plant and makes appropriate corrections
- Routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory)
- Pipeline pigging (receive), hydrate management, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Tech school training program or one year of oil and gas operations experience is required; 3 years of experience in oil and gas operations preferred.
- At least 1 year of specialized experience in mechanical maintenance, instrumentation and electrical maintenance, measurement, or NGL pipeline operations is preferred.
- Reads and comprehends technical procedures, and / or governmental regulations.
- Writes technical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- Understands RBI and PCMS software packages; and with API 530 and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
- Performs a variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service calculations.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Works independently as well as part of a team.
- Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-TX-Goldsmith
Job: Field Tech / Full-time
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2022, 1:37:28 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!