- Job Categories:Construction
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Actalent
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Actalent and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Construction and the jobs location is in the state of New Jersey at the city Not Specified, in the country US - at this current ZipCode:
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
People who perform manual labor as unskilled or semi-skilled laborers are considered employed. In the United Kingdom, a construction worker is defined as someone who works for or under the control of a contractor on a construction site. They can also be skilled tradespeople or managerial and supervisory personnel. In Canada, anyone who supervises other workers or enforces regulations and building codes may be labeled an inspector.
The word "laborer" refers to a specific job type and level in most construction industries. It's a generic term that defines a large group of workers in almost every national construction industry. In the United States, over 7.5 million people work in construction — including 820,000 laborers — with 573,000 carpenters, 508,000 electricians, 258,000 equipment operators and 230,000 construction managers. The United States Department of Labor reports 681,000 white-collar workers employed in construction. These people work in office and administrative support occupations. Most construction companies hire office and administrative support workers.
My client is a national full service environmental firm with over 50 offices across the US and a history of success with some of the nations most complex projects. They are actively looking to bring on a Environmental Scientist to tackle multiple private and public projects throughout NJ. This firm offers opportunity for growth, mentorship and exposure to different projects. Flexible work schedules and remote options are open to all employees.
- Determine data collection methods, then collect and analyze samples of soil, water, air, and other materials
- Conduct fieldwork to investigate the nature and extent of soil, sediment, groundwater, and other media contamination
- Develop plans to prevent, control, or fix environmental problems
- Perform program research, planning and development, permitting, compliance monitoring, inspections/enforcement, and technical support services in relation to air, water, waste, federal facilities, corrective action, mining, biology, and other environmental programs
- Write reports that present research findings and guidance to stakeholders
- Provide guidance to the public, government organizations, and businesses to mitigate environmental and health hazards
- Warehouse Sites
- Financial Institutions
- Gas Stations
- BS in Environmental Scientist/Geology/ Enviro Engineering/Geostudies
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification required.
- 2+ years of relevant professional industry experience including sampling and data collection required.
- Strong technical writing skills, the ability to successfully multi-task, safety awareness, and a good record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Light construction experience/basic mechanical and hands-on skills.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.