- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Mazzetti, INC.
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Mazzetti, INC. and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of Missouri at the city Saint Louis, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 63143
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Mazzetti has an opportunity for a Electrical Designer to prepare, in concert with others, complete project electrical drawings and specifications, coordinate work within the Mazzetti team and with other disciplines, and independently manage the contract administration activities associated with construction phase services.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of experience in HVAC building systems design (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 3+ years working with AutoCAD and Revit is preferred
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment and eventually lead team efforts
- Good communication skills
- Possess the level of experience, knowledge and discernment needed to develop and document appropriate system designs for a variety of projects.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do this by providing equitable opportunities and encouraging diverse perspectives for the betterment of society and our business. If you're excited about this role but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway!
What We Offer
The typical salary range for a Electrical Designer in/around St. Louis, MO is $56,000 - $73,000. The ultimate compensation may vary depending on your experience and job-related skills. Additionally, we offer a dynamic benefits package which includes the following:
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HAS, STD, LTD, Life insurance
- Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible working location (fully remote, hybrid, and office options) and flexible hours
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Funding for professional development including memberships, licenses, certifications, and tuition reimbursement
- Cellphone and internet reimbursement
- Home office reimbursement
- Employee engagement programs and employee resource groups
- Mentorship opportunities
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience to further Mazzetti's mission of making environments better via our non-profit, the Sextant Foundation. Learn more here:
Mazzetti is an employee-owned benefit corporation. Our mission is to bend the climate curve in partnership with our clients and the broader industry. Though our story began with a small team of MEP engineers, almost 60 years later, we've grown to 200+ people, in locations across the U.S. and in India with diverse expertise addressing the spectrum of client needs in the built environment. Mazzetti consultants deliver world-class MEP engineering and technology solutions, rooted in local culture. We aid clients in the planning, designing, optimizing, equipping, illuminating, sustaining, even reimagining of environments, as appropriate.
The people of Mazzetti believe in seeking and delivering meaningful work. We intentionally work predominately in the Healthcare industry, notorious for its energy-intensive, highly complex, highly regulated buildings, AND highly impactful relationship with communities. This is our calling. This is our passion.
Mazzetti is a 100% employee-owned company which means that each person working here has a real stake in the company's success. We invest in our employees' growth, and we provide ample opportunities for career development and engagement to build our company's future together. We focus on a healthy work-life balance and encourage employees to cultivate a work experience that supports their unique needs and interests.
- Earn Trust- We are dedicated professionals focused on building sustainable relationships and delivering quality work.
- Team First- We are One Mazzetti. We work together and leverage our collective skills and expertise to achieve success.
- Inspire- We are continuously innovating, and we value creativity to drive the future of our industry.
Mazzetti is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.