- Job Categories:Array
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Best Buy Business
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Best Buy Business and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Array and the jobs location is in the state of Nevada at the city Carson City, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 89701
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
As a Customer Advisor, you bring our mission to life by making meaningful connections with our active aging customers and their care takers. Customer Advisors respond to a consistent flow of customer interactions, providing support for billing and usage inquiries, service plan or account changes, basic troubleshooting, and advocating on behalf of the customer to provide unique health and safety services that support the customer s specific needs. To thrive in this role, you must be able to listen actively and patiently to understand customers needs and efficiently resolve their concerns. When you care for our customers, we care for you in return. We offer extensive employee benefits and strive to continuously improve not only the customer experience, but also the employee experience. Whether working from home or on-site in one of our state-of-the-art Caring Centers, our leaders are here to support and help you grow your skills and career.
At Best Buy Health our mission is to help enrich and save lives through technology and meaningful connections. Today more than one million customers use our health and safety products and lifesaving services which provide peace of mind, encourage independent living, and even save lives. The Customer Service team directly supports our mission by facilitating meaningful connections with our valued customers. This team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction. We are a close-knit team that prioritizes fun and both personal and professional development.
- Respond to high volume of inbound calls from new and/or existing subscribers, handling caller needs
- Actively listen, providing caring and supportive responses, while problem solving to resolve customer issues
- Recommend product and value-added services that align with a customer's shared needs
- Protect customer information by adhering to all Federal and State regulations (i.e., CPNI, PCI and HIPAA)
- Update and maintain confidential service and personal health data provided by customers
- Perform Tier 1 troubleshooting for all products and services
- Provide support for Lyft services and Phonebook support
- Observe provided schedule and manage time effectively to achieve monthly and quarterly performance goals
- Adhere to all Company procedures, protocols, and processes, as well as Federal and State regulations
- Meet or exceed the established productivity and quality goals
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of customer service and/or call center experience
- Beginner level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Beginner level proficiency with general computer navigation skills
- Previous experience working in fast-paced call center environment
- Previous experience working in a technology industry
- Previous experience working with Senior aged customers