- Job Categories:Array
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Middle River Aerostructure Systems
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Middle River Aerostructure Systems and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Array and the jobs location is in the state of Maryland at the city Baltimore, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 21201
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Middle River Aerostructure Systems is a world-leading manufacturer of thrust reversers (the braking system on a jet engine), engine nacelle components and specialized aerostructures. It supplies and supports these products for engine makers, airplane manufacturers and aircraft operators. Located on Maryland's Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore, MRAS has a 1.7-million sq. ft. facility situated on 180 acres - where the company and its predecessors have designed, built and equipped civil and military aircraft for over 90 years. In 2019, MRAS was acquired by ST Engineering North America, the U.S. affiliate of Singapore-based ST Engineering - becoming a part of its global network of aerospace facilities and offices. With the ownership change, the company was renamed Middle River Aerostructure Systems.
- Supports operation by providing Contact Center first level of support via ticketing, email and phone to internal and external aerospace customers in a timely manner.
- Manage, maintain and prioritize help desk queues effectively to assign second level issues to the proper support team member and departments when appropriate. This may include technical or logistics requests.
- Identify, investigate, resolve, and follow-up problems presented by internal and external customers regarding aviation issues.
- Complete various assignments centered around billing, system maintenance and account auditing.
- Document, track and monitor technical issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide timely follow-up to client issues to ensure contractual timeframes and guidelines are met.
- Use appropriate business systems to track and resolve customer issues.
- Communicates in a professional demeanor during all customer interactions to ensure high customer satisfaction standards are achieved.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Maintain working knowledge of company products, services, rates and processes.
- Experience dealing a technical customer base.
- Escalates unresolved and outstanding customer issues to the Contact Team Leader or Manager when appropriate.
- Perform add/modify/delete of user profiles and accounts.
- Build strong customer relationships through regular client communication.
- Access, navigate, obtain, and edit data in various systems, depending on product or affiliate.
- Five or more years' experience in a contact center or help desk environment highly desirable.
- Excellent PC skills, experience using MS Office suite, MS Outlook and Excel.
- Flexible in work hours scheduling as business needs require including some weekends and/or evenings.
- Prefer experience using system software such as IFS, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Associate Degree required. 3-4 years of college preferred.
- Aviation background preferred.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Customer Service - Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
- Sense of Urgency - Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- Self-Development - Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities.
- Productivity - Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, and handles information flow.
- Quality - Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
MRAS is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value.