- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Cargill
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Cargill and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of North Dakota at the city Fargo, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 58102
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Join Cargill s production team in West Fargo where pay is $26.45/hr with $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!! Comprehensive benefits package inludes Medical, Dental, Vision Inusurance, flexible savings account, 401(k) + company matching, tuition reimbursement and more!
No experience required - Open doors to a long-term career with Cargill.
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment associated with the loadout and unloading process for bulk materials including trucks and/or rail cars, utilizing scales, pumps, conveyors, and mobile equipment
- Creating scale tickets, collecting product samples and supervising tank inventory, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Inspecting buildings, grounds, and equipment utilized by the facility to perform light maintenance and repair work
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding and adhering to all policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet. Date posted: 10/19/2022