- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Contract
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Hourly
- Company Name:CorTech LLC
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: CorTech LLC and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of California at the city Santa Rosa, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 95404
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
• Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial
systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds.
• Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade
skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building
operations and work safety. Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure
of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
• Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
• Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning. Performs
assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as
required. Reviews assigned work orders.
• Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
• Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most
efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
• Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements. Performs welding,
carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
• May coordinate work and assign tasks.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and
• Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of four years of related experience and/or
trade school training.
• Universal CFC certification required.
• Universal EPA license is Preferred
• Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems,
process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair.
• Certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions
to ensure understanding.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited
• Requires intermediate analytical skills.
• Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
• Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook.
Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.