- Job Categories:Construction
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Winden
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Winden and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Construction and the jobs location is in the state of Not Specified at the city Not Specified, in the country US - at this current ZipCode:
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
People who perform manual labor as unskilled or semi-skilled laborers are considered employed. In the United Kingdom, a construction worker is defined as someone who works for or under the control of a contractor on a construction site. They can also be skilled tradespeople or managerial and supervisory personnel. In Canada, anyone who supervises other workers or enforces regulations and building codes may be labeled an inspector.
The word "laborer" refers to a specific job type and level in most construction industries. It's a generic term that defines a large group of workers in almost every national construction industry. In the United States, over 7.5 million people work in construction — including 820,000 laborers — with 573,000 carpenters, 508,000 electricians, 258,000 equipment operators and 230,000 construction managers. The United States Department of Labor reports 681,000 white-collar workers employed in construction. These people work in office and administrative support occupations. Most construction companies hire office and administrative support workers.
Winden is a financial technology start-up and we are building the future of business banking with custom financial tools and a vibrant community for over 40m solopreneurs in the United States. Our mission is to help small businesses and solopreneurs succeed by simplifying their finances with smarter products and services.
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter software engineer who loves to learn new things on their own while getting things done.
- You are able to make progress towards collective goals with minimal guidance.
- You are comfortable with working in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are someone who prioritizes the team and the collective goals.
- You do not hesitate to ask for help when needed.
- You are passionate about building something of your own!
We are looking for a motivated and self-disciplined team player who will work as a Backend Engineer to help us build and scale our backend architecture to better serve our customers.
We want a passionate and dedicated team member to join our team and help us build great banking products. You will have the chance to join a disrupting start-up at an early stage and have the freedom to put into action your ideas, skills, and instincts.
Building new fintech features
- You have been building backend architectures for at least 2 years.
- You write understandable and testable code while striving towards maintainability.
- You are a strong communicator. You can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- A knack for building logical flows.
Extensive experience with Node.js, Nest.js, Federated GraphQL, Typescript, gRPC, Kubernetes, Microservices, AWS
Experience with React or React Native
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- WeWork Access
- Healthcare Benefit
- First call with Engineering Lead + Product Lead + CEO
- Second call with other members from engineering team
- Third call with CEO