Skilled wind technician required for installation and commissioning of Siemens wind turbines
In this role, you will be responsible for final assembly, mechanical completion and commissioning of one of the industry's leading wind turbine manufacturers wind turbines.
You must pride yourself on SAFETY, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and customer service. You will be required to complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting internally and to our customers, on time and without mistakes.
You must have excellent computer skills and be able to complete a varity of spreadsheets and reporting procedures.
You may be called upon to work long hours in extreme conditions with little to no notice, so flexability is a must.
1) Strong mechanical aptitude
2) Strong electrical background and be well versed in local codes and experienced in troubshooting complex electrical circuits
3) Be able to read, understand and interpret complex electrical circuit schematics
4) Must possess ability to think on your feet and resolve problems quickly, effectively and correctly
5) Must have a positive attitude
6) Be able to adapt to ever changing conditions and environments
7) Ability to work outdoors in extreme conditions
8) Ability to use any type of hand tooling including electrical meters and meggers
9) Must possess manual dexterity and be able to sit, stand, crawl and work in odd positions for extended durations
10) Ability to climb ladders over 100 meters in height multiple times a day in an average shift
11) MUST be able to pass drug test, background criminal history, credit check
12) MUSY have clean driving record and valid state issued drivers license
13) Must be able to wear proper PPE and understand why it is necessary