Entrepreneurial alternative energy corporation is seeking a battery scientist/engineer responsible for new process, new product development and creating intellectual property utilizing novel materials to create a revolutionary battery product; more specifically, battery design, development, testing via synthesis and characterization of electro active chemicals, development of battery components (electrodes, separators, casings), and manage pilot and limited scale production.
Blacklight Power, Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information regarding BlackLight Power, Inc., please visit our web site at: http://www.blacklightpower.com
For consideration, please send, email or fax your resume’ to BlackLight Power, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 493 Old Trenton Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512, email@example.com, or fax to 609-490-1066.
• PhD in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or related degree and five to seven years research and development experience in battery/fuel cell technologies
• Proven competencies in innovative technology, new product development, intellectual property generation, material analysis and selection through study of reaction mechanisms and electrochemical studies
• Demonstrated experience developing and testing compounds for use within primary and secondary batteries
• A drive to convert science and technology into commercial products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop and present technical materials to internal and external customers