Provide support to customers in collaboration with the sales team for both technical questions and project realization with a marketing and customer focus approach
Lead the technical processing of projects during tendering
Coordination of project's technical requirements with the customer (foundations, EPC, vessels, etc.)
Coordinate the project management team and work closely with sales and engineering, in North America and in Europe
Preparation of technical appendices to project contracts
Support technical needs for contract management (contract negotiation, erection of the turbine in the water, supplier management, etc.)
- In-house technical expert for the wind turbines
- Contract negotiation and turnkey installation of offshore wind turbines.
AREVA is a leader in the biomass energy sector, having designed and built more than 100 biopower facilities in Europe, Asia and South America, with total capacity of more than 2,500 megawatts.The company supplies its customers with integrated solutions for turnkey design and construction of carbon-neutral bioenergy power plants.
AREVA is reshaping the hydrogen industry by providing CO2-free hydrogen production. The company's solutions enable hydrogen to be produced via electrolysis and electricity to be generated from fuel cells, with no greenhouse gas emissions. Today, AREVA, through Helion, is working to deliver breakthrough solutions in hydrogen and energy storage and is piloting cutting-edge fuel cell research, to bring each customer the energy diversity it needs.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, prefer Mechanical or Electrical, plus a minimum of 10 years experience in a technical field, in a large-scale industrial manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in wind energy industry (Wind turbine suppliers) and/or off-shore construction (Oil & Gas, EPC, etc.)
- Experienced with project management, including customer relationship management, contract negotiation, and technical support of project management.
- Experience supporting technically an EPC process from conception to completion.
- Previous experience in negotiation
- Strong communications skills in written, oral and presentation formats.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team environment.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, specifically MS project
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel to support the needs of the business.
- Autonomous, pragmatic, flexible and open to new business concepts.
- A previous experience in offshore wind turbine technical support and/or construction & installation and/or other offshore experience is a strong advantage
- Technical expertise of the US offshore wind industry (WTG Competition, Onshore vs. offshore, Vessels, Jack Up Barge, Foundations and EPC, Jones Act, etc.)
- Knowledge in renewable power industry
- Previous experience working in a global company
- Possess advanced education and/or industry certifications (PE, PMP).
- Ability to communicate in German and/or French.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
Please apply here