Management of sales activities for the offshore wind energy business line in North America.
Make sales presentations to customers, lead "sales pursuit team" effort, negotiate scope and conditions and close orders.
Responsible to obtain committed Product Line revenue and operating income annually.
Is responsible to build winning Business case for the customer leading to closing (determine customer requirement, evaluates competitiveness of AREVA's products and services, develops and implements plans for products and services to meet customer requirements; analysis and planning of project cost, energy sales price, output of the wind farm, etc.)
Responsible for expanding the client base.
Development and implementation of sales strategies.
Market monitoring and competitive analysis.
Daily global interaction with Multibrid HQ S&M team and local technical support.
Contact for all customer needs.
Participate in the company's strategic marketing and business development activities for new Products, Clients and/or Services for the offshore wind Business Line.
Develop creative ideas and coalitions to increase acceptance of products and help customers achieve their needs for offshore wind energies.
AREVA is a leader in the biomass energy sector, having designed and built more than 100 biopower facilities in Europe, Asia and South America, with total capacity of more than 2,500 megawatts.The company supplies its customers with integrated solutions for turnkey design and construction of carbon-neutral bioenergy power plants.
AREVA is reshaping the hydrogen industry by providing CO2-free hydrogen production. The company's solutions enable hydrogen to be produced via electrolysis and electricity to be generated from fuel cells, with no greenhouse gas emissions. Today, AREVA, through Helion, is working to deliver breakthrough solutions in hydrogen and energy storage and is piloting cutting-edge fuel cell research, to bring each customer the energy diversity it needs.
- BS in Engineering, Economics, Business or closely related field, plus 8 years experience related sales experience in energy, with an overall career experience of 12-15 years. An advanced degree (MS or MBA) may substitute for 1-2 years of related work experience. An additional 5 years of related work experience may be considered equivalent to the BS degree.
- Sales/Business Development or product management experience in the wind energy industry.
- High customer orientation as well as good communication skills.
- Proven self-starter who has held positions with great responsibility in sales and customer relationship management.
- Desired candidate is an entrepreneurial thinker and has proven action-orientation that produces results.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving and possess a structured way of managing work.
- Excellent English communication skills in writing, presentation and verbal formats.
- Possesses technical knowledge and aptitude, preferably related to wind generation.
- Used to complex negotiating deals.
- Experience in the renewable energy industry (either Supplier or Project Development)
- Advanced Degree or Industry/Career specific certification.
- Multilingual (French, German) a plus.
- Has a "hands-on" approach: proven experience that shows candidate is willing to jump in to perform tasks.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal networks within the organization.
- Teamwork mindset and approach, including team engagement and leadership.
- Previous experience working in a multi-national or global company.