Entrepreneurial alternative energy corporation in Central New Jersey is seeking an R&D scientist responsible for new process and new product development utilizing novel materials to create a revolutionary battery product; more specifically, battery design, development, testing via synthesis and characterization of electro active chemicals, development of battery components (electrodes, separators, casings), and manage pilot and limited scale production.
Blacklight Power, Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information regarding BlackLight Power, Inc., please visit our web site at: http://www.blacklightpower.com
To apply, e-mail, fax or mail your resume' to BlackLight Power, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 493 Old Trenton Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512, E-mail: email@example.com, Fax: 609-490-1066.
Key Success Factors:
· PhD in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry or related degree and five to seven years industry experience required
- Proven competencies in innovative technology, product development, material analysis and selection through study of reaction mechanisms and electrochemical studies
- Demonstrated experience developing and testing compounds for use within primary and secondary batteries desired
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a research team
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills.