Oil and Gas Production Equipment Sales Representative
Date: 12/23/09 Please be considerate of our (yours and our) times to insure the minimum requirements are met before applying. Thank you.
1. Five to ten years' experience in oil and gas industry in the upstream and downstream production and drilling sectors.
2. BS Degree or equivalent with hands on oil and gas experience.
3. Exposure to API Standards 6A, 6D, and 16A.
4. Outside sales experience with ability to drive company automobile.
5. Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized, problem solver, decision maker, dependable, and motivated.
6. Willingness to travel domestic and international.
7. Self starter and able to work alone and manage own schedule.
Maintains Major Oil & Gas Operating Companies’ relationships, takes orders, secures new customers by calling or visiting, and performs duties assigned by the Sales Director.
1. Secures new potential customers and orders by means of visiting the customer facility.
2. Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements for Major Operators.
3. Follows up (by phone or visit) on quotations submitted to customers.
4. Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, other key personnel).
5. Submits weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
6. Performs all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
7. Provides lost business reports on a weekly basis.
8. Provides a territory sales forecast on an ongoing basis.
1. Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by the Sales Director.
2. Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the Sales Director.
PERSONALITY PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
On a scale of 1-10 the following requirements are expected:
Problem Solving: 8 Dependability: 10
Decision Making: 8 Initiative: 10
Achieving Goals: 10 Cooperation: 10
Leadership: 8 Communication: 10
Concentration: 10 Motivation: 8
Attention to Detail: 10 Analysis: 8
Company: International OEM of oil field drilling and production equipment, manufacturer of API 6A, 6D, and 16A equipment, Houston, TX Headquarters
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Division: Oil & Gas Production Systems Equipment – Surface and Subsea
Location: Operating Base – Houston, Texas
Salary:Commensurate with experience level.