- Determining appropriate quality activities required on specific projects;
- Coordinating the disposition and corrective action of discrepant material and construction methods;
- Serving as a point of contact with suppliers and customers on matters pertaining to the QA function;
- Reviewing design and licensing documents, specifications, drawings, purchase orders, and other quality related documentation;
- Assuring quality oversight and surveillance for inspection and verification of materials, components and fabrication when required; and
- Reviewing supplier fabrication documents including procedures, specifications, shop travelers, in-process documents, problem reports, and final documentation packages.
Providing QA oversight for the fabrication and installation of spent fuel storage system components, materials and services that includes; oversight of concrete pre-casting, testing and assembly of large reinforced concrete modules.
Our 71,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy.
AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
B.S. degree in technical field and two years experience in manufacturing QA, concrete laboratory/field testing or concrete placement control; or, equivalent combination of education and experience;
Prior ACI Certification as a Construction Inspector;
Work experience with ACI, PCI & ASTM codes and standards;
- Ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal forms of communication;
- Attention to detail, while maintaining focus on long-term goals and objectives;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions within a team-oriented environment;
- Flexibility in making adjustments to work plans based on emergent needs and issues; and
- Responsive to internal, customer and regulatory priorities and expectations
- Working experience with nuclear codes and standards;
- Competency/comfort in a large component concrete pre-casting environment;
- Competency/comfort in an engineering design environment; and
- ACI or PCI construction experience.