All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
Candidates MUST have:
· Mechanical ability
· Ability to follow blueprints and written procedures
· Basic knowledge of electronics and components
· Good math skills
· Knowledge of metric measurements
· Ability to handle chemicals safely
· Very good soldering skills
· Knowledge and use of basic hand tools
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
· Two to three years mechanical assembly or related manufacturing experience.
· Basic vacuum and leak testing knowledge helpful.
· Inspection experience, some microscope usage preferred.
Education: High school diploma or GED
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. AREVA recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee.