Looking for an exciting opportunity to work as a SR Software Engineer? Areva T&D has just the opportunity for you!
AREVA T&D is currently seeking Sr Software Engineer to Support and enhance FACTS product offering. The Sr Software Engineer Designs, develops documentation and standards, and revision control software packages used on FACTS applications. The primary role will include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Support and enhance Technology Transfer Project. Follow and timely execute specified tasks. Identify control software issues and potential difficulties
- Actively participate in the process of creating product based on the new technology
- Prepare test and commissioning procedures for software and computer program verification
- Identify key nonexistent or undeveloped modern software technologies within Areva - driven by market demands
- Support on the per needed basis software needs for the current requisitions
- Gain familiarity with the PEP field installations and commissioning process. Actively support those efforts as per needed basis
- Support and introduce PEP to the RTDS usage, application and simulation programs
- Identify key cost savings areas for the software portion of the PEP controls
- Support ongoing technology quest for the modern, cost effective solutions within new software generation technologies - simulation to code generation methodologies
- Develop Software and program standard designs and procedures for FACTS applications
- Participate as a member in Industry and Utility Associations representing Areva
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
AREVA T&D - The AREVA T&D division is an active player around the globe. It designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of equipment, systems and services for all stages in the transfer of electricity, from the generator to the large end-user.
AREVA - With manufacturing facilities in 41 countries and a sales network in more than 100, AREVA offers customers reliable technological solutions for CO2-free power generation and electricity transmission and distribution. We are the world leader in nuclear power and the only company to cover all industrial activities in this field. Our 65,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy. AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. AREVA recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee.
Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Join AREVA today, revolutionize the energy industry and energize your future!
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5-10 years of the experience in the field of software code development,maintenance and enhancements.
- Familiar with High Voltage Systems business environment (Price, Commercial, Legal, Contractual, Sourcing, Risks and Technical)