- Preparing all procedures applicable to Areva Renewable structure.
- Preparing the EH&S plan to be used on the construction job sites and to be in contractor contracts in US.
- Finalize and implement EH&S plan for the 50MW biomass boiler projects.
- Implement safety program in office and construction job sites.
- Review qualifications of contractors.
- Review and approve contractor safety programs.
- Walkdown and audit site safety practices. Provide monthly reports.
Our 71,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy.
AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
- BS degree in engineering or technical field with a minimum of 12 years of experience or Associate's degree with a minimum of 14 years of experience or a high school diploma with a minimum of 16 years of related work experience.
- Five years of job site experience overseeing safety program for new construction.
- In depth knowledge of EHS regulations.
- Trained as auditor in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Must be willing to be assigned at Job sites for extended periods up to 24 months.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications and preparing EH&S reports and evaluating contractor safety programs.
- Previous experience with Biomass power plant or thermal power plant EPC builds.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively within an organization.
- Field assignment past experience
Please apply here http://areva.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail .ftl?lang=en&job=379053&media_id=9469&sr c=EnergyJobSites