· Instructs students in assigned classes.
· Develops, implements, and sustains the specific courses, programs, and curricula mandated by the educational mission and goals of the College.
· Provides academic guidance, counseling and recruitment of students in cooperation with Student Services Personnel.
· Convenes semi-annual advisory committee meetings; maintains active liaison with industry representatives.
· Assumes primary responsibility for determining and ordering appropriate course material and equipment, consistent with Departmental and Divisional practices and procedures.
· Assists in the maintenance of academic standards; manages program review of Energy Production.
· Participates in College governance through committees, task forces, and councils involved in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of College programs and curricula, and the identification of the resources necessary to fulfill recommendations.
· Participates in the interviewing, selection process, and oversight of adjunct faculty positions within his/her area.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
**Candidates must complete an online application for employment, including a letter of interest and resume. The search will remain open until a successful candidate is identified.
For a complete position description and online application, please visit us at www.lakemichigancollege.edu/hr.