- Supporting design changes and non-conformance evaluations;
- Supporting the designing and continued development of existing and future product lines;
- Reviewing product specifications and related documents (drawings, inspection and test procedures, etc.);
- Contributing to the design efforts of key elements and supporting the preparation of related safety analysis reports; and
- Providing technical direction and oversight and contributing to the fabrication and design know-how for product improvement.
Our 71,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy.
AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline, with at least 5 years of directly related work experience performing the following:
- performing stress analysis of reinforced concrete and steel structures
- performing seismic analysis using modal analysis techniques
- evaluating soil structure interactions and finite element analysis using ANSYS and LS-DYNA
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Ability to communicate well with the regulatory authority.
- Excellent organization, planning and priority setting skills.
- Ability to build effective teams in shifting work efforts based on the needs of a project or business goals while marinating attention to detail.