- PP: Master data Management (Routings, Inspection Plans, Work Centers)
- Engineering change management for PP master data
- Capacity Planning including graphical planning board
- Manufacturing Execution:
- Production order management
- Quality Management during production
- Quality Planning
- Quality Data Recording
- Management product as-built informationen (IBase)
- Quality Evaluation / Usage Decision
- MES integration (e.g. Production Optimization Interface)
The job contains the following activities:
- Evaluate Change Requests in the areas of responsibility listed above
- Design functional solution and coordinate those solutions with Business requirements
- Perform customization in SAP
- Perform unit tests / assembly tests
- Solve service desk tickets after the business has attempted the first pass
Our 71,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy.
AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
- Degree in Business Administration, IS, or related field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree, 8-10 years of experience.
- Functional expertise is needed in SAP, ECC 6, and functional areas listed above.
- Experience in the product design and discrete manufacturing processes are desirable.
- Recommended English speaker.
- Must demonstrate the following key competencies: monitoring risk, priority setting, conflict resolution, customer focus, learning on the fly, integrity and trust, planning, problem solving, goal orientation, timely decision making, communication skills, managing and measuring work and drive for results.
- A good knowledge of SAP and integration.
- Experience in the product design and discrete manufacturing processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills with emphasis on "root cause" analysis.
- Other desired qualifications would include exposure to projects with both US and European participation.
Please apply here http://areva.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang= en&job=349833&media_id=9469&src=EnergyJo bSites