- Develops and implements a systematic annual strategic planning effort and keeps that effort current with quarterly BU reviews on the immediacy of the strategy, changes in conditions, etc.
- Issues the annual sales and marketing and account strategic plan with a three year look ahead format.
- Develops business cases for leadership review for key orders well before the RFQ is received and preferably well before it even occurs to the customers that this is an opportunity for us both clients. Identifies which business cases to develop before they appear obvious to us and the customer.
- Maintains a vibrant competitor watch, customer watch, technology watch and economy watch in order to allow us to keep ahead of the competition, and our customer's needs.
- Lead our strategic direction in line with our ten year vision and drives our major opportunity long term analysis and development.
- Leads major customer perception development efforts and the marketing introduction of new products and services via the use of business communication tools, conferences and any and all other resources available to impact customer perceptions of AREVA and our products and their price worthiness. Assists the sectors in setting customer/market price expectations before the product is proposed.
- Proposes long-term product creation processes and programs to achieve the long range business objectives. Implements the "toll gate" product development process.
- Drives the creation of enhanced marketing team knowledge, staffing and skills to fully support all business objectives. Holds subordinates firmly accountable for clearly written goals and schedules.
Our 71,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group's industrial strategy.
AREVA's businesses help meet the 21st century's greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
- BS Degree in a technical or business discipline.
- Strong technical experience background in nuclear technology.
- Minimum of 15 years of closely related sales and marketing experience with a track record of experience in strategic planning, business case analysis, and marketing systems that are successful.
- French language skills are a strong asset.
- Demonstrates a professional interest in effective strategic planning, business case analysis and marketing systems are strongly desired.
- Well-developed and demonstrated leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to provide sound, persisting structure and processes in an unstructured environment.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing processes, business case analysis approaches and effective modern marketing approaches for corporate image creation and product introduction.
- Good knowledge of product pricing strategies.
- Strong internal interpersonal and interaction skills in order to be able to quickly influence direction without direct control.
- Advanced knowledge of technical products and services as well as general knowledge of competitor products.
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills; the ability to work effectively with all levels of internal corporate staff and management.
- Ability to develop, motivate and support effective strategic analysis, competitor analysis and marketing teams.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to develop and communicate a clear motivating vision of where we and the department should be going and how we are going to get there.
- Ability to hire, build, train and adjust a staff to make it the very best performing staff in the corporation and the world while at the same time doing the work.
- Successful experience working in an international matrixed corporation.
Please apply here http://areva.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetai l.ftl?lang=en&job=370893&media_id=9469&s rc=EnergyJobSites